Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stroke Face McGee

Inspirational Song of The Day: Porcelain by Moby
Must See Movie: The Blind Side
Food Of The Day: BBQ Chicken Pizza
Quote Of The Day: “What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.” -Johann Wolfgang

Photo Shoot

I don't like to be photographed, but when your wife is a photographer sometimes you don't have a choice. I just hate looking at myself...ya know what I mean? I guess I just need to suck it up.



I am pretty sure that there was a moment today that Gina wanted to kill me. The whole shoot all she wanted was a genuine smile, I tried, but when you force a smile it comes out looking more like you had a stroke than cute. So if you can imagine a stroke face, that pretty much sums up the day.

Eyebrow Waxing For Dudes?

So how do you feel about this? When I started dating Gina about three years ago she told me she wanted to wax my brows. It's not like a had some crazy caterpillar uni goin on, she said it just looks cleaner. So I'm reaching out to the men of the world on this one, what do you think? Is it emasculating? If you do it are okay with the pain? YES, I think it hurts, call me what you want! It's not natural to yank hair out of your face! Not convinced...

In Other News..

Teen crashes car into school, drives down hall.

SHORELINE, Wash. – Sheriff's deputies said a 17-year-old boy crashed his parents' car through the doors of Shorecrest High School in Shoreline, then drove it down the hall. The car finally stopped 75 yards later when it hit a security office. Two school workers were still on the property and heard the crash.

Police found the teen on school grounds about an hour and a half after the crash late Friday night. He was taken into custody and then brought to Harborview Medical Center for a mental evaluation. Investigators said they do not believe drugs or alcohol played a role.

The boy, from Lake Forest Park, is a student at the school. He was not injured.

FOR REAL! I have never sat around and thought to myself "hmm, maybe I could drive to the store...or maybe to my buddies house..oh wait, I will just drive down the hall of my school!" Much better idea. NOT! Classic case of not using your brain syndrome.

Have things ever been this bad in your own life? Maybe your not driving a car in your school, but bad enough to do something crazy?

At one point in my life this would have almost sounded tempting. Life as a teen isn't easy...but we can make it easier. We can help each other. If you have an issue or feel like you need advice please go to my ASK MURPH ANYTHING link and fire away. You can even submit a question anonymously! You don't have to carry IT around.

Keep It Real.

Murph

3 comments: