Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Who's Murph?

Hey, internet. It's me, Marcus. I'm following my dream and this is part of the journey. Expect BIG things, I do.


I'm gonna keep it real. There are some things you need to know about me before we become blog friends.

1. I'm loud, and I don't care.
2. Jesus is kind of a BIG part of my life.
3. I am obsessed with 80's movies, clothes, music, etc. AND I am not ashamed.
4. Hip Hop was my first love. Crazy sneakers was my second.
5. I REALLY love my wife Gina. We got hitched on Halloween. No we didn't wear costumes.
6. I love my family.
7. I have a little ugly/beautiful Boston Terrier named Paisley.
8. My wife Gina is an International Wedding Photographer. Check her out!
9. When I'm not working I am usually watching The Office. I wish I could meet a real life Dwight, that would be crazy funny!
10. I really believe that all teenagers have the ability to be successful.
11. Bet your booty I will say what is on my mind.
12. I LOVE soccer, and I keep up to date on all the scores and matches world wide at: www.footytube.com
13. I love to cook.
14. Sometimes I like to pull up next to people at a red light and pick my nose.
15. I graduated High School almost dead last in my class. I graduated college at the front. Ask me how?

In the spirit of KEEPING IT REAL, on the blog you will find a section called ASK MURPH ANYTHING. This gives you the opportunity to literally ask me anything and I will give you real answers.

Keep It Real.

Murph


5 comments:

  1. Hey Murph- Great blog brewin'; great plans building; great journey ahead! ILY

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW...will your wife let me call you Murph again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcus, You should be proud...I am. BTW can't wait to meet your new puppy. Call home!!

    ReplyDelete